Mumbai is rightly called the City of Dreams. Millions of people living in it experience the birth, or a death, of a dream every single day. Many others enter its gates hoping to start life anew. Everyone in the city is on a journey of his own.
Myles self drive car rental in Mumbai, being the no.1 of its kind in the country, acts as the premier journey-maker of the city. Those who don’t have a car throng to us. Those who want another one at their disposal visit us. In the end, it is our duty that everything from booking a car on rent, to providing 24-hour road-side assistance, goes as smoothly as possible. In this regard, we keep on improving and growing day by day.
Recently, 7 new models of cars for self drive were added to the Myles fleet. With the demand booming, it was only fair. Four cars from Honda, and three from Volkswagen made the list. Here is the full list.
- Honda BRV – a power packed SUV
- Honda City – a sophisticated urban drive
- Honda Jazz – a classy hatchback to turn heads
- Honda Amaze (New) – a luxurious sedan at an affordable rate
- Volkswagen Jetta – an intimidating and powerful sedan for that first impression
- Volkswagen Polo – a perfect hatchback for those who love driving
- Volkswagen Vento – an amalgam of efficiency and affordability
While the City adds a much-needed sophisticated vehicle in the line-up, the Volkswagen models are for those who are not willing to compromise on performance whenever they rent a car.
So, Mumbaikers! Go, fulfill your journey!