A lot of young professionals, especially those who are relatively inexperienced, are fulfilling their dreams of owning a vehicle in a clever way: hiring a car for self drive. Yes, that’s true. With the rise of self drive car rental industry in India, led by Myles, the best out of all car rental services in the country, the trend of booking a car on rent for specific occasions, especially commuting to the office, has seen a significant boost.
Why are people opting for Myles? With more than 40 models of automobiles ranging from hatchbacks to SUVs spread across 250+ locations in 21 cities, and a cheap cost of rental car booking, Myles provides a faultless and efficient service to everyone, that too just from a mobile phone app.
With young people driving to work in a Myles car everyday, the drive becomes monotonous after some time. Here are 6 interesting remedies to turn the drive to the office and back home into a great experience:
- Listen to audiobooks of your favourite novels or authors
- Listen to podcasts which might be educational, informational or simply entertaining
- Record your thoughts from the day and maintain an audio journal
- Learn a new language using audio lessons
- Improve your memory skills by trying to remember number plates
- Sing along to the tunes of your favourite songs using in-car karaoke
People rarely find time these days, especially on weekdays, to devote a portion of their day to having a novel, out of ordinary experience. Daily commute provides office-goers with ample time to de-stress and have an exciting time on the road. Rest assured that these fun activities won’t get in the way of driving with an alert mind.