One of the most popular music festivals in India, the NH7 Weekender, returns to the effervescent city of Pune this year in early December. While the tickets have all been booked, and the stage is all set, people are still scrambling on how to reach the venue. The organizers expect maximum attendance from the neighbouring city of Mumbai, and if you are planning to come from the same, there is good news for you.
Myles self drive car rental has a long running offering of one-way rentals between Mumbai and Pune, and you can avail it at a mindboggling price of Rs.260/hr. What’s more, you get free fuel too! Is it not terrific?
Here’s how it works:
- Call 0888-222-2222 and book a car from any Myles outlet for self drive car rental in Mumbai.
- You can also install the Myles app for easy booking.
- Pay a low security deposit of only Rs.5000.
- Pick up your vehicle from the Mumbai airport on your scheduled date, and set out driving.
- Once you reach Pune, you can drop the vehicle at the railway station or the airport there.
There are, however, a few things to consider before you book your vehicle:
- As of now, only the Maruti Swift model is available for rent.
- The minimum rental duration is 6 hours, and the price is Rs.325/hr on weekends.
- Extra charge of Rs.10 per kilometre also applies if you go beyond the 180 km distance limit.
- Extending the trip is also hassle-free, but you have to give Myles a 2-hour heads up.
- Don’t worry about mid-journey troubles. Myles provides 24X7 On-road Assistance to all its vehicles.
So what are you waiting for? Plan your craziest road trip to Pune with your friends with Myles self drive car rental, and lose yourself in the magic of music on display at the NH7 Weekender.