Myles self-drive car rental is the number one service in India, and has an ubiquitous presence across the country in 250 locations present in 21 cities. With 38 car models under the hood, Myles has a vehicle for every commute which can be made a memorable one with self-drive automobiles on rent in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, etc.
Book a car for self drive from Myles in 6 easy ways:
- If you’re above 23 years of age, you are eligible for the service. Just locate the nearest Myles center in your town.
- Select the vehicle of your choice, depending upon the occasion or need of the hour.
- You need to show the original Passport/Voters ID card/Aadhar card,a valid Driving License & also a credit card with sufficient balance for standing instructions. A copy of each need to be submitted while picking up the automobile.
- Deposit the relevant security amount.
- Sign the agreement and other relevant documents.
- Drive away with your favourite Myles self-drive car rental, and go on a trip of a lifetime.
Ownership of vehicles is sure to take a hit, and with such easy availability of such a phenomenal service in all major urban cities of the country, the younger generations are inclined towards making a jump to this self-driving cars for hire. You don’t even have to worry about breakdown as Myles provides 24X7 roadside assistance across all major routes.
Your next great adventure is just one booking away. Are you in?