Experience the beauty of monsoon with Myles Car. Myles Car has brought to you a list of 20 incredibly beautiful places in India that you must visit during monsoon:
- Goa: Because of being a party destination, Goa expects a great crowd at the end of the year. However, Goa is a paradise during the monsoon because of its natural richness. Trekking at Dudhsagar falls, visiting the Aguada Fort are some of the must-do activities during monsoon in Goa.
- Lonavala: In Maharashtra, Lonavala is one breathtaking location to visit during Monsoon. The Sahyadri mountain ranges and the ghats revitalize with greenery as the monsoon strikes. Alluring waterfalls and pleasant climate makes Lonavala more special during Monsoon.
- Munar: A paradise in the South India, Munar takes pride in undulating hills and emerald-green tea plantation. Munar is a feast for the eyes, enchanting greenery spread all across the region spreading out to the horizon. After the rain, it becomes spellbinding and you get a feeling that you want to stay here forever. The smell of the wet soil along with the smell of tea leaves occupies the ambiance and makes Munar special. A visit to the Anamudi to spot some exquisite wildlife and the Attukal waterfalls are some of the must-not-miss experiences.
- Ladakh: The cold desert of India is surely a must-visit place for travelers who seek a treat of adventure during the monsoon. Its mighty mountains and snow-clad mountain passes offer a magical experience to the visitors. When most of the hill stations get closed, Ladakh happens to be the best hill station to visit during monsoon. Along with some breathtaking natural views of lakes with crystal clear water and mountains covered with snow, Ladakh festival celebrations and pristine Changla pass makes it one of the best jaw-dropping location to visit in the monsoon.
- Darjeeling: A famous hill station in West Bengal is the perfect monsoon getaway. Well known for its tea industry along with The Queen of the Hills, a famous tourist destination which is situated at the foothills of the great Himalayas, Darjeeling offers a lot more to its visitors. The Rangeet Valley passenger cable car, Darjeeling Monastery is some of the fascinating places top explore in Darjeeling during monsoon.
- Ranikhet, Uttarakhand: Ranikhet in Uttarakhand is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful monsoon destinations. It offers a panorama of natural beauty surrounded by hills. The lush green forests, pleasant climates and a majestic view of the great Himalayan ranges make it even more stunning. Valley of flowers, endangered animals including the Asiatic bear, the snow leopard and birds add attraction to this beautiful valley.
- Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu: Well known as the ‘Princess of Hill Station’, is one of the most fascinating and beautiful monsoon destinations in India. Situated in the Palani hills of the Western Ghat, it offers spectacular views of waterfalls, lakes, lush greenery and enchanting view of the ghats and hills. The Kodal Lake is a man-made lake surrounded by rocks and trees is a famous attraction of Kodaikanal along with Berijam Lake and the heavenly views of Palani hills.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: A cluster of 570 islands famous for exotic wildlife, thrilling water sports, beaches, mountains and enchanting natural beauty will make you fall in love with this place. Learn about the historic Cellular Jail at Port Blair and enjoy Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and many other fascinating water sports.
- Coorg, Karnataka: Famous for its dense forest, Coorg in Karnataka is a biodiversity hotspot exhibiting a wide variety of flora and fauna. Explore the real wildlife at Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary and visit the second highest waterfalls in India, the Jog falls.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan: Famous for its glorious past of Rajas and Maharajas, Udaipur in Rajasthan is an attractive Monsoon destination. Visit the grand palaces including City Palace, Lake Palace and enjoy the enchanting beauty of the Fateh Sagar Lake.