In all our hearts we have a common dream of traveling and seeing every nook and cranny of this beautiful earth. Bringing these dreams to life, Bollywood has traveled across oceans and continents to shoot at some of the most beautiful locations, some of the most enthralling movies on road trips that will make you jump out of your working chair and hit the road.
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: One of the best movies based on a road trip is of three childhood friends setting off on a road trip that completely changes their life. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara takes us on a breath-taking journey across Spain. A story of a journey having three stories of the individual protagonists and a road trip. A journey taking them all the way through exciting adventures ends up changing their lives, tells us sometimes how important a trip is to move away from the chaos of life to see the real life and inspire us to embark on a fascinating road trip.
- Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani: A movie that can inspire even a couch potato to travel. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani is a blockbuster movie which takes us to some of the most captivating locations in Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, and France. From the snow-capped Himalayas to the attractive valleys of Europe and to the royal palaces of Udaipur, the movie is a feast for the eyes. A must watch movie for travelers.
- Queen: A girl goes on her honeymoon, but alone. The movie serves some of the most lavish and romantic locations of Paris and wacky streets of Amsterdam. The protagonist ‘Rani’ aka Queen embarks on a journey to overcome her broken relationship. Solo travelers would find this movie extremely uplifting and inspiring. This movie asserts that if you are a traveler, you don’t need a companion. Go on a trip alone, explore the world and explore yourself, you are your own companion.
- Dil Chahta Hai: This movie is a milestone in the field of road trip movies. This 2001 super hit blockbuster was shot in Goa, Mumbai, and Sydney. This one is truly a cult movie and makes us realize that Goa is not just a party destination but a lot more. The movie kick-starts with an interesting road trip with a bunch of crazy friends. This movie inspires you to embark on a journey with your best buddies and create memories that will last a lifetime. All you need is a Myles Car to set off on an adventurous road trip to Goa with you best buddies.
- Piku: A road trip to come closer to your family and strengthen the ties among family members. Piku is a great example of that, a comedy-drama film Piku explored the nuances of a father-daughter relationship and takes us to a fascinating trip from Delhi to Kolkata.
Spend some quality time with your family, your friends or you own self. All you need is Myles Car, to add some adventurous trips and a lot of lifetime memories to your life.